14 Maine St Ste 100
Facilities represent some of the world’s greatest concentrations of financial capital and physical resources. As buildings become more complex and portfolios more expansive, facility teams are increasingly being asked to make greater contributions to the organization’s strategic objectives, like growth, cost savings, profitability and risk management. To best contribute to such goals, you need to make informed decisions based on accurate data as you manage your buildings, assets, people and infrastructure.
PenBay Solutions (PenBay) has developed the InVision software suite to cohesively address a full range of facility management needs, from strategic portfolio planning and management, to day-to-day operations, maintenance and security. InVision brings the visualization and analytical power of GIS (geographic information systems) to facility and public safety data and workflows, helping you more easily conceptualize information to substantiate decisions and identify new opportunities that support your organization’s strategic objectives.
Industries Served: Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Aviation, Community Development, Defense, Demographics, Education, Electric & Gas, Entertainment & Leisure, Environmental Management, Financial Services, GIS, Health & Human Services, Homeland Security, Information Technology, Insurance, Intelligence, Libraries & Museums, Manufacturing, Map, Chart & Data Production, Marine, Maritime, Media, Mining, Parks & Recreation, Petroleum, Public Administration & Policy, Public Engineering, Public Finance, Revenue & Accounting, Public Safety, Public Transit, Public Works, Real Estate, Research Organizations, Retail, Water Resources
PenBay specializes in delivering comprehensive enterprise-wide information solutions that integrate GIS and business data to support information needs throughout an enterprise. Experts in the ArcGIS® Server platform, PenBay will help you make the leap from Desktop to Server GIS, a critical component to successful enterprise implementation and management.
PenBay’s Enterprise GIS Services gives you the power to:
o Integrate with other Enterprise Systems
o Maintain Data Integrity and Security
o Build Interagency Communication and Support
o Create Successful Business Process Workflow
o Utilize Standard and Interoperable Data Models
We are a full service GIS consulting company with more than a decade of broad experience in the design, development and implementation of geospatial and information technology systems. We bring expertise defined by a long history of diverse GIS systems architecture design and implementation experience, spanning unique organizational needs, varying scales of distribution and depth of technology solutions
- Application Development
- Data Conversion/Migration
- Data Model & Database Design
- GIS Strategy and Planning
- Needs and Requirements
- System Architecture and Design
- System Integration
|View all Solutions
||Aviation, Community Development, Defense, Education, Electric & Gas, Entertainment & Leisure, Environmental Management, GIS, Health & Human Services, Information Technology, ...
InVision FM for operations and maintenance makes it easier for you to substantiate facility management decisions that better align with your organization’s strategic goals. InVision FM gives you a better understanding of your facilities through rich, visual representations of your spaces and assets within a building, on a campus, or across a portfolio. Use InVision FM to roll up reports, charts and maps to help you clearly convey operations issues and recommendations to management and other stakeholders. Whether your portfolio is global or regional, InVision FM will help you improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs for your organization.
• Substantiate decisions that better align with your organization’s strategic objectives. Easily visualize and analyze facility information from the level of the entire portfolio, down to a single campus, building, space or asset.
• Save money. Reduce space vacancies through real time visualization.
• Reduce costs. Visualize and analyze energy efficiency for increasingly sustainable operations.
• Save time. Improve the efficiency of service requests through user-defined workflows and reporting.
• Increase the lifespan of equipment and assets. Easily identify equipment and assets for inspections and preventive maintenance needs.
• Support capital planning and budget forecasting. Easily collect, plan, manage and report on your facility requirements.
• Identify opportunities for consolidation or expansion. Reduce costs through streamlined lease management.
• Identify and manage compliance issues. Collect, manage and report on data that relates to a range of environmental and safety regulations.